Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Speaking of Faith....

God, Sex and the Meaning of LIfe!

This is pretty big stuff! :D

I just wanted to invite you all students, TA's and professors, to an important
talk that is coming this Thursday (the 29th) to BGSU's Student Union Ballroom.
I'm sure a lot of you have seen flyers up around campus and have probably received
invitations in the mail to this. However, I would like to personally invite all
of you to go to Christopher West's "God, Sex, and the Meaning of Life".

This is not just a message for Catholics or even just Christians, but it is a message
that all men and women should hear. Basically, it's about Life and how we live
it. It is not just a sex talk where someone just tells you not to have it and why
it is evil. If anything, it is the exact opposite. Sex is good. Our bodies are good.
They're not just good, THEY'RE HOLY!

At this talk, Christopher West will be speaking about John Paul II's Theology
of the body. I really hope you all can make it. I know that we've been bombarding
you with signs and such, but it is only because we really believe in what this message
contains and how it has changed our lives and (not to sound cheesy) it can really
change yours too.

Thank you for giving my your valuable time and I hope to see as many of you as possible
there. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to e-mail me. I'd
be more than happy to answer any of your questions. If I don't know the answer
(which I may not) I will certainly look for it. Thank you again!

check it out at....

www.creedoncampus.com/sex

-Jessica Haupricht

"God, Sex, and the Meaning of Life"
Student Union Ballroom
March 29 from 8:00-10:00pm

No comments: